|StyleWare Extensions Compatibility|
The bellow table ilustrates which version of K2 and Joomla! is supported.
Important: For these extensions that are work in progress, once updated to the latest version of K2, the previous versions will not be supported. For example, once Flexislider supports K2 2.6, it will no longer support K2 2.5.
Why some extensions are deprecated?
We want to focus on these extensions that really matter for the Joomla! Community and our customers. When few extensions are probably very useful for some, there is no broad impact. In other cases, there is broad impact, but supporting the extension is too resource taking. For example the JomSocial extensions more or less require also supporting 3 Joomla! versions and our integration with K2 would require support few K2 versions at the same time, something that is beyond our possibilities. Our estimation is that JomSocial is no longer attractive for the community and therefore we will no longer develop the extensions for them. We are focusing on the next versions of Joomla! (i.e. 3.0) and K2 (i.e. 2.6 and 3.0).
- Missing email with download ID
- StyleWare Extensions Compatibility
- StyleWare’s work used on Joomla.org
- Do you require a copyright link or statement?
- Is the template design source file included?
- Can I get a refund?
- Is support included?
- Are you going to update the templates in future?
- Can I modify the templates?
- On how many domains can I use the templates?
- StyleWare Terms of Services