|Do you require a copyright link or statement?|
|StyleWare - FAQ|
|Wednesday, 14 April 2010 18:26|
No. You can remove all visible copyrights displayed by our templates or extensions, however you can not remove the copyright headers of the distributed files, either this being GPL or with other license.
Your Cart is currently empty.
- Missing email with download ID
- StyleWare Extensions Compatibility
- StyleWare’s work used on Joomla.org
- Do you require a copyright link or statement?
- Is the template design source file included?
- Can I get a refund?
- Is support included?
- Are you going to update the templates in future?
- Can I modify the templates?
- On how many domains can I use the templates?
- StyleWare Terms of Services