|On how many domains can I use the templates?|
|StyleWare - FAQ|
|Wednesday, 14 April 2010 17:05|
Once you purchased a template from us, you can use it on unlimited number of domains, either for your websites or web sites of your customers.
However, it is forbidden to distribute (i.e. provide a copy, upload on internet and similar) our templates to third parties. The restriction applies to the copyrighted images, cascading stylesheets and scripts, which are not licensed under GPL.
For additional details, please read our Terms of Service.
- Joomla! 3 Canonical - How to fix?
- Missing email with download ID
- StyleWare Extensions Compatibility
- StyleWare’s work used on Joomla.org
- Do you require a copyright link or statement?
- Is the template design source file included?
- Can I get a refund?
- Are you going to update the templates in future?
- Can I modify the templates?
- On how many domains can I use the templates?
- StyleWare Terms of Services