|Are you going to update the templates in future?|
|StyleWare - FAQ|
|Wednesday, 14 April 2010 17:12|
Our aim is to update our templates, when a new version of the supported extensions is released. However, purchase of template from us, allows maximum of ten downloads. The downloads are limited for 360 days, and we advice you to keep your download times for updated versions of the purchased template. In case a new version comes out and you have already used your maximum allowed downloads, you will have to pay again to gain access. We plan to change this in future, in order to be more client-friendly, but this is the way how it works for the moment.
Minor updates might be probably available publicly, however we don't guarantee that.
- Joomla! 3 Canonical - How to fix?
- Missing email with download ID
- StyleWare Extensions Compatibility
- StyleWare’s work used on Joomla.org
- Do you require a copyright link or statement?
- Is the template design source file included?
- Can I get a refund?
- Are you going to update the templates in future?
- Can I modify the templates?
- On how many domains can I use the templates?
- StyleWare Terms of Services