StyleWare is proud to announce the immediate availability of the Kendo UI Plugin for Joomla! This is plugin for development and design purposes, based on jQuery and integrating the Kendo UI developed by Telerik for Joomla!
More about Kendo UI
Download and Installation
- Download the plugin from the attachments here.
- Don’t unzip it. Go to your Joomla! Backend, there to Extensions-> Extension Manager
- Select the file from your computer and click Upload & Install.
- Go to Extensions-> Plugins and enable the plugin.
Settings and How to
Unlike the previous version of the plugin, the current one gives a bit more control to display content from your Joomla! website. This is done with loading a module position in the content of the plugin.
Please note: This is template overwrite and not plugin/module etc. Therefore it can not be installed with the Joomla! installer.
Sourcing from our incredible BizWeb template this template overwrite provides the opportunity for you to display in K2 blog, the avatar, web-site and personal description from JomSocial and that way to completely disable the profile in K2 and rely only on JomSocial to handle it.
The content canonical plugin resolves the issue with multiply URLs of single article. So if you have component/content/article/32-something.html and something.html, now both will be indexed from one URL (something.html).
It fixes the major part of the bugs in the Joomla! 3 core canonical routing.
- Do you provide custom development?
- Support for Joomla! 1.5 extensions will end on 1 January 2014
- Google Maps Module for Joomla! 2.5 and 3.0+
- Joomla! 3 Canonical - How to fix?
- Missing email with download ID
- StyleWare Extensions Compatibility
- StyleWare’s work used on Joomla.org
- Do you require a copyright link or statement?
- Is the template design source file included?
- Can I get a refund?
- Are you going to update the templates in future?
- Can I modify the templates?
- On how many domains can I use the templates?
- StyleWare Terms of Services