|Google Maps Module for Joomla! 2.5 and 3.0+|
|Written by Grigor Mihov|
|Monday, 09 December 2013 17:07|
As can be seen in the Joomla Extensions Directory, there are number of solutions for displaying a Google Map in a Joomla! Module. We offer two such modules and we are going to talk about one of these today.
Let's start with the other, which is easier. Our free Google Maps Module (JED Listing) offers very basic functionality, which is display a Google map through coordinates and a single pin on it. That's all it does. Nothing more or nothing less. You can download it for free from our web site (requires registration).
Regime Custom Markers – it allows you to enter unlimited number of items on the map:
On top of that, the module works excellent with our Joomla Google Maps Plugin for K2, it can display maps for specific categories or specific items. Everything is under your control. Select if items from sub-categories to be displayed, to show "read more" link.
Check out or blog posts more regularly to get important information about all of our extensions.
- Do you provide custom development?
- Support for Joomla! 1.5 extensions will end on 1 January 2014
- Google Maps Module for Joomla! 2.5 and 3.0+
- Joomla! 3 Canonical - How to fix?
- Missing email with download ID
- StyleWare Extensions Compatibility
- StyleWare’s work used on Joomla.org
- Do you require a copyright link or statement?
- Is the template design source file included?
- Can I get a refund?
- Are you going to update the templates in future?
- Can I modify the templates?
- On how many domains can I use the templates?
- StyleWare Terms of Services