The K2 Zoomer plugin is a system plugin that allow you to have zoomed image in box for your K2 items. With this plugin your users easily can view part of the large image of K2 item without open it in full screen.
Using this plugin does not remove opening the images in light box feature of K2 and does not hack any K2 files.
K2 Zoomer has following features:
- Zoom type: Standard – the standard feature of K2 Zoomer, Reverse – over the main image is showed a lens effect, Drag – the user must drag the inner box to change the zoomed view and Inner Zoom – the zoomed image is inside the main image.
- Zoom height and Zoom width – specify the detentions of the zoomed box.
- X offset and Y offset – specify the distance between the main image and the zoomed box.
- Position – specify the position of the zoomed box according to the main image (Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
- Preload images – preload the images after loading the page. This feature removes the “blink” effect after the user hover over the image for the first time after page load.
- Preloading default text
- Title of the image – to be displayed or not
- Lens – adding lens effect
- Show effect and Hide effect – selects the effect for showing and hiding the image
- Fade in and Fade out speed – specify the speed for fade in and fade out effect
- Always on – this feature allows you to switch the zoomed box to be always on or off
- Select Category - option to select one or more categories to load the plugin
- Selector - option to change the jQuery selector
K2 Zoomer is based on JQzoom Evolution jQuery plugin by http://mind-projects.it
[+] Joomla! 3.0 support is added
[#] bugfix - problem with the xml file
[+] Joomla! 1.5 support
[+] Category filter - now you can select on which categories to load the plugin
[+] jQuery selector - you can change the html selector
[#] Whole code of the plugin is rewrited and optimized
[^] Bug fix
[+] New feature
[-] Removed feature